Sunday, April 13, 2008

 

It's been a while ...

... since I updated this. So.

David's unit is deployed to Iraq and has been there since some time in October 2007.

They're east of Syria and west of the Tigris. For the most part, they're bored. Hopefully they'll stay that way until they return.

I've started to tinker a bit with the more involved capabilities of Photoshop, if you care to look, the results can be found in the Artsy Stuff gallery of my LJ site. If anyone cares to know how I did some of the manipulations, e-mail me, I can be reached through the info page on my LJ.

As a result of continuing frustration with MicroSloth, I've installed Linux on my beast and am slowly getting acquainted with it. So far, it works well. My thanks to the folks at Georgia Tech for hosting the download site I used, it worked very well with no problems.

More frequent commentary and observations are also at my LJ site, because of the availability of their photo hosting and several other reasons, I don't use this blog very much.

That's all for now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?